We're working with the platform Pledge it to bring you HCU Network America's annual virtual race! Walk-Run-Ride anywhere and at anytime.
Ready to Race?
What is a virtual race?
A virtual race is a race that can be walked, ran, or biked from any location you choose. You can participate on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill (or stationary bike), at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. You do not have to complete the miles all at once, in one day, or even a week. You can use the entire month to complete the race.
How do you know how many miles I completed?
New this year, you can now track your miles directly with Strava! When you sign up, a screen will pop up prompting you to connect. You can come back and complete the process later.
If you do not wish to use Strava, you can still enter miles manually. Please log all your miles by 11:59 pm EST September, 30, 2023.
How do my miles translate to money raised?
After a racer is registered, they are set up with their own personal donation page. You can direct those who would like to donate to your race link.
How much does it cost to participate?
Per individual: $30
Per Family (up to 4 - must use one mailing address): $75
What do I get if I participate?
Race T-Shirt (with sponsors):
Custom Medal :
Each level includes previous levels.
- $250 - One of a kind HCU Race for Research Magnet
- $500 - (With your consent) You will be featured on the HCU Network America website homepage!
- $1,000 - Race Pendant
- $5,000 - Your name/team name will be mentioned in our Race Grant press release.
Addition Prize Opportunities
- Fundraisers - Sticker and Beanie
- Participants - Sticker, Magnet, Race Pendant
- The individual with the most donors
- Team with the most donors
- Young Person (Aged 0-17) with the most inspiring and creative fundraising ideas.
- Individuals with the most inspiring and creative fundraising idea
- Team with the most inspiring and creative fundraising idea
- Young Person (Aged 0-17) who raises the most funds
- Individual Fundraiser with the highest dollar amount raised
- Team with the highest dollar amount raised
- Team with the most members
- Team with the most miles logged (during the month-long challenge)
- The individual with the most miles logged (during the month-long challenge)