HCU Network America is currently calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for:
- New therapies to treat homocystinuria cobalamin G by exploring novel mechanisms to obtain proof of concept to enable the progression of clinical trials.
HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia are currently calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for:
- New therapies to treat homocystinuria due to Severe Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) by exploring novel mechanisms to obtain proof of concept to enable the progression of clinical trials.
Research Grant awards are up to $40,000 USD though exceptional applications may be funded at a higher amount if the budget request is justified. Research Grants support projects to produce proof of concept that would facilitate more substantial funding from federal agencies, foundations, or corporations.
- EOI deadline for submission: May 31, 2023
- Notification of successful EOI: July 1, 2023
- Deadline for full applications: August 1, 2023
- Funding decisions will be made by: October 1, 2023
How to apply for a Research Grant:
Download full Expression of Interest instructions here.
EOIs will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board, in consultation with HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia, and applicants will be notified by email if they are invited to submit a full application.
Full applications will be requested and will subsequently be reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board. HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia Board of Directors will make the final funding decision on each grant application taking into consideration the advice of the Scientific Advisory Board and direct donor input.
For more information, please email: Brittany Parke at firstname.lastname@example.org