What is Giving Tuesday?
Giving Tuesday is a 1 day annual event dedicated to giving back to charities and non-profits.
When is Giving Tuesday?
#GivingTuesday is the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This year it falls on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.
How do I participate?
Check out our templates and insert your picture to customize it.
Share it on social medial on November 28, 2017. Don't forget to #GivingTuesday #GivingCures4HCU #HCUNetworkAmerica
How do I customize the template?
- Find your favorite template.
- Select "click here to download this template"
- The template will open in a new tab.
- Select the new tab. Right click on the image and then select "save image as" (Pay attention to where you are saving your image!)
- Open "Paint"
- Once in Paint, select "File", then "open" then the name of the template you saved, then open. (Do not exit out of paint, simply minimize your window)
- Now, find your favorite picture of you or your loved one that you wish to use. Open the picture up, then right click on the image and click "copy".
- Go back to Paint, click the "select" tool. Create a rectangle in the area you wish the picture to appear.
- Now right click inside the box and then select "Paste".
- You will more than likely have to resize the image you have pasted. Click on the image and select the corner and drag towards the middle until you are happy with the size. This may take a couple of adjustments till you are happy with the size. You may also have to move the image back towards the intended area.
- Once you are happy, go to file, then save as, label the image whatever you wish, just leave in the .jpg format.
- Now upload your customized photo to your social media!