HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia are currently calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for:
- Research Grants which provide funding for technologies to improve newborn screening for homocystinurias through measuring total homocysteine as a primary marker in the NBS card; and
- Research Grants which provide funding for potential new therapies to treat homocystinuria caused by cystathionine beta synthase deficiency
Research Grants support innovative seed or pilot projects to produce preliminary data that would facilitate more substantial funding from federal agencies, foundations or corporations. Research Grant awards are up to US $40,000, which will be co-funded by HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia
- EOI deadline for submission: TBD
- Notification of successful EOI: TBD
- Deadline for full applications: TBD
- Funding decisions will be made by: TBD
How to apply for a Research Grant:
Download full Expression of Interest instructions here.
EOIs will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board, in consultation with HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia, and applicants will be notified by TBD if they are invited to submit a full application.
Full applications are due by TBD and will subsequently be reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board. HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia Board of Directors will make the final funding decision on each grant application taking into consideration the advice of the Scientific Advisory Board and direct donor input.