HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia are currently calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for:
- New therapies to treat classical homocystinuria and remethylation disorders by exploring novel mechanisms to obtain proof of concept to enable progression to clinical trials
- Technologies to improve early detection of classical homocystinuria and remethylation disorders, particularly via primary markers for newborn screening
Research Grant awards are up to $40,000 USD though exceptional applications may be funded at a higher amount if the budget request is justified. Research Grants support projects to produce proof of concept that would facilitate more substantial funding from federal agencies, foundations or corporations.
- EOI deadline for submission: TBD
- Notification of successful EOI: TBD
- Deadline for full applications: TBD
- Funding decisions will be made by: TBD
How to apply for a Research Grant:
Download full Expression of Interest instructions here.
EOIs will be reviewed by the Scientific Advisory Board, in consultation with HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia, and applicants will be notified by email if they are invited to submit a full application.
Full applications will be requested and will subsequently be reviewed by our Scientific Advisory Board. HCU Network America and HCU Network Australia Board of Directors will make the final funding decision on each grant application taking into consideration the advice of the Scientific Advisory Board and direct donor input.